Why to learn Reiki
Imagine the benefits of giving yourself a mini-Reiki Session every day. It's simple to learn and can have amazing life-long benefits!
Reiki is something anyone can learn and use, there is no special ability or prior training required. Reiki is an empowering way to take care of yourself, enabling you to connect with your inner wisdom and find true health. The attunement process developed by Mikao Usui and used on all Reiki courses offers an instant connection to the universal energy used for healing and personal growth. Once initiated into the art of Reiki you can begin your hands on yourself to help you body on all levels begin to heal itself. In addition you are given the amazing gift of healing yourself and others on every level: physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.
Ewelina’s Reiki courses:
- Are straightforward, comprehensive, professional and offer a wonderful opportunity for personal growth and development
- Are suitable for those wanting to work as a therapist as well as those for whom Reiki is for personal use
- Cover everything you need to be able to treat yourself and others safely, effectively and professionally
- Involve lots of hands on practice so you get to grow in confidence with giving self treatments & treating others
- Involve plenty of time for sharing experiences
- Many people come to Reiki with the intention of using it to heal others, to be of service but I feel first and foremost it is a powerful healing tool for ourselves.
- Whatever your reasons for taking a Reiki course, it will be an experience that changes your life forever. There really is nothing quite so amazing as learning Reiki. Try a Reiki course and see for yourself.
After a Reiki course you’ll have the ability to give yourself a mini-Reiki session every day, contributing to your own healing. All our Reiki courses include free post course support. All of previous Seishin Reiki students are also able to sit-in on any Reiki level 1 and 2 courses as a refresher.
Although Reiki helps to produce physical, mental and emotional healing, for me the greatest gift that Reiki gives is that it also helps us to unveil our true self – the part of us that doesn’t compare itself to others, that accepts us exactly as we are (light & shadow), that knows we are always doing our best, that helps us lift the veils so we can be more of who we truly are, the part of us that loves ourselves, warts and all!
10 Reasons to Learn Reiki
1. Anyone can learn. It’s natural, safe, complimentary and easy.
Yes that’s right, anyone can learn. As a teacher, I love seeing people from all walks of life practice Reiki and I love how easy it is to integrate it into our day to day lives. So you don’t just practice Reiki when you are sick / stressed, you practice it when you are in fly form too as things can only get better!
2. Decreases Anxiety & Worry, Enhances Inner Peace and Calm
Your self-healing (reiki self practice) helps to connect you to your true nature. As a result you worry less and become more present.
As Frank Argave Petter says ‘In Usui’s day, the Japanese word Reiki meant Soul Energy. This Soul or rather the Soul Energy is being reactivated during a Reiki attunement, and the one being attuned to Reiki remembers his original nature, his essential being’.
3. Become more grounded and balanced
One of the most common things all students report is that they feel so much more grounded and balanced mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually. Reiki allows you to become more connected to your own physical being which allows you to become much more aware of how you can manage your day-to-day energy.
4. Increases Self-Love & Confidence
Learning Reiki is a journey of self-empowerment. Throughout your Reiki journey you are learning how take total responsibility for all areas of your life, your thoughts, feelings, body and relationships and as a result confidence and self-love naturally increases.
5. You learn the art of self-healing, which amplifies body’s natural ability to heal itself.
Reiki is a natural pain reliever as it helps to bring the body back into harmony and balance.
Your Self-healing allows you to connect to your body and listen to its wisdom. You connect to your inner guidance, allowing you to let go of things that no longer serve you and move forward with ease. Reiki is simple and powerful – where you feel pain or discomfort you place your hands on that area and let reiki flow. You’ll be amazed at the feeling and result.
6. Less Fear, more courage
Learning Reiki allows you to recognise fear for what it is, listen to it’s wisdom and move through it into the unknown with ease, confidence and strength.
7. Greater clarity, creativity & sense of purpose
Often people will be drawn to learn Reiki while they are in a stage of transition in their lives. It is common during and after the training to have moments of clarity around what they need to support themselves during these period of change.
8. Stronger intuition & trust for self and the universe
Everyone is intuitive; it is a muscle that most of us haven’t worked out enough! Your Reiki journey can help you reclaim these innate gifts. Reiki helps you to return to wholeness.
9. More compassion, gratitude and appreciation for life, self and others
Reiki opens up the Heart Chakra. You learn to balance the mind and your heart so they become more in harmony with each other. You discover how everyone and everything in your life has served your growth, which results in deep feelings of appreciation and gratitude for life.
Are you curious about Learning Reiki?
Next Reiki 1 Courses in Berlin:
- 16 - 17th - September 2017
- 21 - 22nd - October 2017
- 11 - 12th - November 2017