Benefits and reasons to have Reiki
Reiki can teach us how to listen to our own bodies and make wise decisions regarding our general health and well being on all levels.
Reiki unlike many modern day remedies works directly on restoring the balance on all levels and works directly on the problem and condition instead of just masking or relieving symptoms. Some of the reasons to have a Reiki treatment
- Relieves stress and anxiety
- Increases your energy levels
- Relaxes your mind and body
- Helps with the grieving process
- Improves your health and relieves pain
- Helps with pregnancy – bonding with baby and eases aches/pains
- Helps conceiving/ fertility
- Aids better sleep
- Promotes emotional and spiritual growth
- Releases heavy emotions
- Assists the body in cleansing toxins
Do You Need a Reiki Treatment?
Ask yourself the following:
- Are you sick and tired of being tired and sick?
- Is your mind or body stressed?
- Are you feeling run down?
- Does your body feel like it needs to be nourished?
- Do you need to listen to your inner knowing?
- Do you feel like your head is in the clouds?
- Are you looking to reduce those nagging aches and pains?
- Do you have a racing mind from all those thoughts going around your head?
- Would you like a good night’s sleep?
- When was the last time you were deeply relaxed?
- Do you feel mentally or physically exhausted?
If you’ve answered ‘Yes’ to one or more of these questions then a Reiki session could help you banish that sluggish feeling and lack of vitality. Reiki treats you as a whole person, offering healing of the body, the mind, the emotions and the spirit. It also creates many beneficial effects that go beyond the sessions as you are connected to the free flowing and enriching Universal Life Energy.
Reiki gives you the time to become more aware of what is going on inside your body and mind. You can rest and keep your spirit still, even as the world keeps moving around you. The more present you are in your body, the more you can access that inner knowing and wisdom that we all have!
When Can You Have a Reiki Treatment?
Reiki does not have to be a stand alone treatment. The great thing about Reiki is that it can also be used:
- When you are not ill but want a relaxing treatment
- When you just want a pick me up or to boost your energy levels
- When you are on medication
- When you have cancer or chemotherapy
- When you are going for surgery (before, during and after)
- When you are in hospital
- When you are pregnant or trying to become pregnant
- with other complimentary therapies
Are you interested in having a 1:1 Reiki Energy Healing session? I see clients for healing sessions in Berlin and Lisbon in person, and also do Distant Healing for people all around the world. Simply email me to schedule a convenient time.